My mother decided she wants to travel to every state in the United States. Since I would like to do it as well, I am going to help her reach the goal. My aunt will probably go on most of the ventures with us. Those two are thick as thieves. I am still in disbelief that I am doing this, but away we go!
1. North Carolina– we both were born & raised in this lovely state.
2. Tennessee– 1982 World’s Fair in Knoxville
3. South Carolina– our yearly family vacations
4. New York-
6. West Virginia– The ladies visit me in WV
8. Virginia– Arlington National Cemetery
9. Maryland– National Museum of Health and Medicine and Frostburg